ACTC SPECIAL FEATURES
Day to Day Program:
ACTC’s spiritual tour of India is designed for people who want to experience India’s rich spiritual history. Experience the opulent splendor and sacred mystery of Mother India. Visit the dream in marble–the Taj Mahal, Meet holy men and women who live in caves and ashrams along the sacred Ganges River. The blessings of the holy saints, the grace of the deities of India in their holy temples and shrines, the majesty of the mighty Himalayas, the legendary abode of the Gods and source of the Ganges. Learn & practice yoga from experts, meditation and more.
• Sikhism is a monotheistic religion
• Sikhism stresses the importance of doing good actions rather than merely carrying out rituals
• Sikhs believe that the way to lead a good life is to:
• keep God in heart and mind at all times
• live honestly and work hard
• treat everyone equally
• be generous to the less fortunate
• serve others
• The Sikh place of worship is called a Gurudwara
• The Sikh scripture is the Guru Granth Sahib, a book that Sikhs consider a living Guru
The tenth Sikh Guru decreed that after his death the spiritual guide of the Sikhs would be the teachings contained in that book, so the Guru Granth Sahib now has the status of a Guru, and Sikhs show it the respect they would give to a human Guru.
A theoretical and practical introduction to Buddhist philosophy of the Tibetan Mahayana Tradition. Based on one of the principal teachings of this tradition called ‘The Graded Path to Enlightenment’ (Lam Rim). Introductions and meditation at the monastery
FOR MORE INFORMATION- Contact your Travel Agent or call- 888 605 TOURS (8687). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org